The new UP3.0RC4 installation to fly on WoP UP modified servers is created from the original stock DVD and is patched all the way through to version 4.10.1m only. UP3.0 is then installed and then patched to UP3.0 RC4.
1. You must start with a new unmodded stock version of IL2 starting with the original stock DVD and patched incrementally to 4.10.1m NOT 4.11.1. See note 2 below.
2. It must be installed into a new empty directory with no mods nor a jsgme. This means no previous UP2.0 or earlier files or HFX files are to be present in the directory.
3. There have been reports of file permission problems with Windows 7 installations and therefore I would suggest that you do not us the default path of C:\Program Files or the C:\Program Files (x86) folder, but create a new directory such as C:\IL2\UP3.0 or similar.
4. If you do not have all the previous patches for the stock game, there is a megapatch download available here at the following link:http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=4088
5. Download and install the complete UP 3.0 RC available from this link:http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=4Please be advised the above torrent link on the UP site may be broken. If so, use the regular download method.
6. If you already have the complete installation of UP 3.0 RC, download and install UP3.0 RC4 from the following link:http://ultrapack.il2war.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=3
7. Start off with lower ram settings and work incrementally upwards see here.....
This menu is part of UP3.0....Note 1. Do not put any additional mod files into your working installation. It must be kept clean otherwise you risk getting a timeout=0 on the WoP servers.
Note 2. You cannot use this installation to join the Spits vs 109s Classic server, because it has now switched to version 4.11m. The following link gives the complete installation instructions to version 4.11m with its hotfix:
Do not use this installation to fly on Warbirds of Prey HSFX servers.
The installation instructions for HSFX can be found in the following link.....